Tuesday 7 March 2017

Favourite Homewear Shops At The Minute

I love nothing more than spending most of my time searching the internet and looking at homewear accessories and new items for the house. I can literally spend hours on instagram and loads of websites and before I know it I need a bank loan as I have a million items added to my basket that I can't afford.
 
So right now I am loving Matalan!
 
Matalan is great for homewear it is affordable and on trend.
 
Here are some items I am loving from Matalan at the minute and they are also in my basket.


Cotton Stripe Bedding for only £30/£35
 
 
 
Get ready for spring with this doormat for only £7.00
 
 
 
 
Also check out these gorgeous cushions perfect for spring/summer to add a splash of colour!
 
yellow to brighten up a room
 
 
Also a splash of orange to add some colour this summer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment