Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Start of Our Journey..

So my Fiancé and I had been saving for our deposit for quite a while we finally had enough saved up and decided to go on our search for our first home together!
 
We both wanted to live in different areas I wanted to live in my hometown and he also wanted to live in his. I thought this isn't going to end well for one of us!
 
So the search began we looked at different sites close to where we wanted to live. We visited homes by Taylor Wimpey, Gleeson and Persimmon. We also looked at Bellway but we didn't have any interest in any of there homes in our current area.
 
When we first started to look at houses I was so excited! I was that excited I think I would have bought every single house we looked at even though they weren't all the right home for us. Excitement definitely does take over but it's a good job my o/h had his sensible head on and could tell me off when I was been stupid.
 
So after searching and searching and visiting different sites we fell in love with our original favourite The Souter by Persimmon Homes. A three story, three bedrooms, semi detached home <3
 
 
 
Souter Floor Plan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment